Brandon, FL Bicycle Accidents Attorneys
Riding a bike is a great way to get around Brandon but it also poses serious risks. Bicycle accidents happen on a regular basis and often result in devastating personal injuries. At Carman & Bevington: Brandon Legal, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Our experienced Brandon bicycle accident attorneys provide the trusted, professional legal representation needed in filing a claim.
Our Brandon Bicycle Accident Attorneys Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable
Bicycle accidents in Brandon pose serious risks to residents. According to the Bicycle Safety Action Plan from Plan Hillsborough, bike crashes involving motor vehicles claim the lives of roughly one person per month in the Tampa Bay area while leaving even greater numbers of other bicyclists suffering severe personal injuries. Hillsborough County’s bicycle accident rate is near twice the national average and the reckless actions of motorists are generally to blame.
At Carman & Bevington: Brandon Legal, we help you hold at-fault drivers accountable. Our Brandon bicycle accident attorneys get you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Common causes of bicycle accidents in cases we handle include:
- Speeding and going too fast for road or traffic conditions;
- Failure to yield to bicyclists where required at crosswalks and intersections;
- Running red lights, failing to stop at stop signs, and disregarding other traffic signals;
- Tailgating bicyclists and other aggressive behaviors;
- Distracted driving, such as talking on cellphones and texting;
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
We Protect Your Rights in Filing a Bicycle Accident Claim in Brandon
When the actions of a reckless driver leave you or someone you love suffering serious bicycle accident injuries, reach out to Carman & Bevington. You can count on our firm to provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim.
While you focus on your recovery, our Brandon bicycle accident attorneys deal with insurance representatives on your behalf. Our goal is to get you the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlement. If the at-fault driver is uninsured or their policy fails to adequately cover your expenses, we can guide you in filing a bicycle accident lawsuit against them. Compensation available in a claim filed through the Hillsborough County Civil Court includes:
- Coverage of current and future medical costs;
- Reimbursement for current and future lost income as you recover from your injuries;
- Pain, suffering, and compensation for any scarring or disfigurement due to your accident;
- Punitive damages, an additional amount we can push for if the at-fault driver was grossly negligent.
You can count on our experienced Brandon bicycle accident attorneys to do whatever it takes to get you the compensation you need to recover. This includes tracking down hit and run drivers so they can be held accountable.
Contact Our Brandon Bicycle Accident Attorneys
At Carman & Bevington: Brandon Legal, we help victims of bicycle accidents in Brandon get the compensation they need to recover. For trusted legal guidance in filing a claim, call or contact our Brandon bicycle accident attorneys online and request a consultation today.